Privacy Notice: 10. EEA Residents & Data Subject Rights
10.3 Right of Access
EEA residents have the right to obtain from Tripwire Interactive the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. EEA residents may request access to the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing discussed in sections 9.3—9.6 of this Privacy Notice;
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- information as to whether the personal data of an EEA resident is transferred to a third country or to an international organization and where this is the case, the EEA resident shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
This Privacy Notice advises you as to the details of the personal data Tripwire Interactive is processing.
If you need additional confirmation concerning the personal data Tripwire Interactive is processing you may request confirmation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Right of Access in the subject line.
The right to access is described under Article 15 of the GDPR.