Killing Floor 2: Krampus Christmas Seasonal Event Arrives Today!
KILLING FLOOR 2: Krampus Christmas Seasonal Update Decks The Halls With Blood And Corpses, Now Available For PC And Consoles!
Free Holiday Update for PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One Stuffs Stockings With New Boss, Map, Weapons, Gear, Exclusive Rewards, and More...
ROSWELL, Ga. -- Dec. 12, 2017 -- Tripwire Interactive is bringing Christmas cheer early this year with a free holiday update for its critically acclaimed, co-op, sci-fi horror shooter, KILLING FLOOR 2. Starting today and running till Jan. 9, 2018, players can dive into the KILLING FLOOR 2: Krampus Christmas SeasonalUpdate on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro computer entertainment systems, Xbox One and Xbox One X, the all-in-one games and entertainment systems from Microsoft and PC via Steam. To celebrate the new Krampus Christmas Seasonal Event, Tripwire is kicking off an extended Free Weekend on Steam starting today at 1PM EDT and running through Dec 18th along with a 50% discount on the game! On the console side players are encouraged to follow the developers at Tripwire Interactive on official Twitter and Facebook channels for details on Holiday Sales and Promotions that will be announced shortly.
Check out the new trailer here!
Staying true to Tripwire Interactive’s continued commitment to support the KILLING FLOOR 2 community with free updates and events post-launch, the Krampus Christmas Seasonal Update comes stacked with new treats to discover and threats to destroy. Highlights include:
NEW MAP “KRAMPUS LAIR” & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Pay Krampus’ cozy lair a visit in this new Holdout map and collect five new achievements.
NEW BOSS & ZED APPEARANCES
- Meet Krampus himself and his merry gang of elves and monsters. Previously teased in a developer update, Krampus will return as a new and permanent addition to KILLING FLOOR 2’s growing zed army – and will be known as the “Abomination.”
- Freeze Thrower: Available for the first time following its timed-exclusive for Xbox One players, the Freeze Thrower brings even the most hot-blooded zed to a standstill.
- UMP SMG: Delivering the latest in dead-zed technology, this new submachine gun will help keep the hordes at bay.
NEW EVENT OBJECTIVES
- Complete new event objectives and win prizes available for a limited time.
NEW SEASONAL COSMETICS & UNIFORM
- Collect new Christmas-themed cosmetics and a new character uniform.
NEW DOSH VAULT ITEMS
- The Vault has been stocked with additional cosmetics, character skins and weapon skins.
NEW CHARACTER UNIFORMS & COSMETICS
- The Wasteland Uniform is now available, as well as a brand new set of Pajamas and cosmetics.
Players can also look forward to a wealth of new items, and much more. For full details on the KILLING FLOOR 2: Krampus Christmas Seasonal Update, please head here:
Tripwire Interactive is committed to listening and engaging with their fans for feedback and encourages players to post their feedback in the Official KILLING FLOOR 2 Forums and be sure to join the Official KILLING FLOOR 2 Game Group on Steam.
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
KILLING FLOOR 2 is developed and published by Tripwire Interactive and is published at retail by Deep Silver and Iceberg Interactive for the Xbox One, Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 Pro, PlayStation®4, and PC. This title has been rated M by the ESRB, PEGI 18, USK 18.
Stay up-to-date with the latest KILLING FLOOR 2 news and information onthe official website:www.killingfloor2.com. You can also keep track of Tripwire Interactive at any of these online channels: www.tripwireinteractive.com, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/tripwireinteractive, Twitter at https://twitter.com/TripwireInt, Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/tripwireinteractive/ and on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/tripwireinteractive.
About Tripwire Interactive
Gamers want games that grab their attention and will keep them coming back for more. Tripwire has been producing those types of games since the first Red Orchestra mod that won the "Make Something Unreal" competition in 2004. Since then Tripwire has won numerous Multiplayer and FPS Game of the Year awards from top editorial sites and millions have played a Red Orchestra or Killing Floor game, with an average play time of over 40 hours, per player, per game! Tripwire has published select 3rd party titles (The Ball, Zeno Clash, Dwarfs?!), supported each title with free extra content and taken their brand of winning gaming to console, to continuously expand that base. Tripwire will continue to offer new and exciting gaming experiences both to their millions of fans and to new gamers alike -- including Killing Floor 2 for PC and PlayStation®4 in 2016, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam for PC, Killing Floor: Incursion for Oculus Touch and HTC VIVE in 2017 -- and PlayStation®VR in 2018 -- and Killing Floor 2 for Xbox One and Xbox One X in 2017. To find out why millions of gamers spend so much time playing Tripwire games and getting involved with Tripwire's special events for existing games, visit the website at www.tripwireinteractive.com for all the latest news direct from the studio.
Killing Floor©2009-2017 Tripwire Interactive. Killing Floor® is a registered trademark of Tripwire Interactive in the USA and other countries.
“PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
“Xbox” is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Killing Floor 2 - Free Weekend Starts Today for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!
- Killing Floor 2 - The Summer Sideshow: Treacherous Skies Update Out June 12!
- Tripwire Interactive Announces Formation of New Publishing Division at E3 2018
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - ARVN Update Released!
- ARVN Content Update Announced for Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
- Killing Floor: Incursion Available Now for PS VR!