Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family for a contract term of 6 months. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra series and the hit game Killing Floor. Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. With one of the top-selling games on Steam for 2015, as well as being rated in the top 100 studios in the world, Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta.
- Main responsibilities include the reporting, investigation, reproduction and regression of defects.
- Representing QA in daily development meetings
- Working with individual developers and other project staff to resolve issues.
- Providing clear, concise and constructive feedback on games and features still under development.
- Researching and reproducing issues reported by users and customer support.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Highly collaborative with a willingness to assist others
- Availability to work a full 40 hour week plus the possibility of additional overtime as required.
- Basic proficiency in Windows operating systems and MS Office suite.
Preference to applicants with:
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Proficiency with PC hardware and construction.
- Experience with test case creation.
- Embedded testing experience.
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with 1st party console standards
This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA for a period of 6 months. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Roswell, GA (local applicants only)
- Job type: Full Time, Temporary
- Job level: Junior
- Categories: QA/Tester
- Work Site: On Site
- Platforms: PC/Steam/PS4