Tripwire Interactive is currently looking for an experienced Video Games Producer to join the team. With continued success and growth, there is now the opportunity for a Producer to help us drive new titles and future updates more efficiently and effectively to completion across multiple platforms. The Producer will have a strong understanding of how each discipline operates and how they rely on each other, will have the experience to anticipate production issues and the drive to find and implement solutions. Do you have the skills, experience, and ability we're looking for? If you do, apply now and help us take our games to the next level.
- Develop schedules with internal and external teams/team leads and with executive management and then manage those projects to schedule, highlighting task priorities, departmental interdependencies, and resource issues and risks.
- Assist in producing and maintaining the related budgets and cost forecasts for the projects.
- Understand and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required build and marketing/PR needs.
- Identifying production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost, and project scope targets and offering solutions.
- Maintain communications with all team members, team leads, and executive management, internally and externally.
- Understand and contribute to company goals and core values while bringing a positive and collaborative approach to all project related activities.
- Suggest and assist in process improvement initiatives.
- Project management experience, including Scrum, Kanban, and traditional waterfall methodologies and tools, as well as the ability to prioritize and solve problems.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, leading to a demonstrated ability to work within a team structure.
- Attention to detail and the ability (and desire) to handle potentially stressful development environments.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Producer within a publisher
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Ability to develop project budgets and projections.
- Knowledge of gaming development process including first party submission requirements and the ability to play through game builds.
- Strong resource planning experience; skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Minimum 2 shipped product with production credit.
Preference to applicants with:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience of JIRA
- Experience working with external teams
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.