Lead Quality Assurance Tester
Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra series and the hit game Killing Floor, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. Poised to surpass this success for their next project, Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
- Direct and coach a team of approximately 10 QA testers on multiple hardware platforms
- Act as the primary liaison between the development team and QA team for a single project
- Drive test development, planning, execution and regression with the test team
- Oversee and contribute to test case authoring and revision
- Track the overall status of a project at various development milestones
- Daily status reporting to project stakeholders
- Monitor project metrics and team performance
- Experience leading test teams: 2+ years
- Experience with white/gray/blackbox testing
- Demonstrable experience with both bug tracking software and test case management software
- Experience with test case authoring
- Experience in an embedded testing environment
- Experience working in common software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.)
- Shipped multiple game titles in a senior QA or QA Lead role
Preference to applicants with:
- Experience with 1st party quality standards and technical requirements (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo)
- Experience with database administration
- Certification in AGILE methodologies
- Experience providing QA in a Live-Ops environment
- Familiarity with Tripwire's brands
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.