Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra and Killing Floor series, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. Poised to surpass this success for their next project Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Metro Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
Tripwire is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our Award Winning Team here at Tripwire.
- Creating and improving networked systems in action games
- Building and maintaining tools for designers and artists
- Quickly fixing bugs and responding to community feedback
- Work closely with designers to create a compelling gameplay experience
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 2+ years industry experience with minimum one shipped title
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills
- Strong 3d math skills
Preference to applicants with:
- Significant Unreal Engine experience
- Passion for first person shooters
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.