Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra series and the hit game Killing Floor, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. Poised to surpass this success for their next project Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
- Create effect textures, meshes, materials and particle emitters for both ambience and gameplay
- Create and place real-time particle systems for environments to help bring the levels to life
- Create and implement effects on character and weapon animations to help bring the motions to life
- Maintain effects performance and memory across graphics settings.
- Shipped at least 1 title as an FX artist
- Strong understanding of the Unreal Cascade particle system
- Strong understanding of the Unreal material editor system and how it applies to effects
- Proficient in Photoshop, 3DS Max or Modo
- Self-motivated, technical problem solver
- Strong 2D art skill set
- Unreal Engine 3 and 4 Experience Import, export, intermediate material knowledge, Intermediate editor tools knowledge.
Preference to applicants with:
- 3+ years of applicable games industry experience as an FX artist.
- Unreal Engine 3 and 4 Experience - Master material knowledge, Master knowledge of editor tools. Unreal Cascade experience.
- 1st Person PC Shooter Experience
- Expertise with Photoshop, 3DS Max, Modo, Houdini, Substance.
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.