Tripwire Interactive is currently looking for an experienced Video Games Executive Producer to join the team. With continued success and growth, there is now the opportunity for an Executive Producer to help us drive new titles and future updates more efficiently and effectively to completion across multiple platforms. The Executive Producer will have a strong understanding of how Production operates and have the leadership skills to manage Producers while maintaining a constant communication pipeline between Owners and Leads. Do you have the skills, experience, and ability we're looking for? If you do, apply now and help us take our games to the next level.
- Oversee all of Tripwire’s Production.
- Develop schedules with internal and external teams/team leads and with executive management and then manage those projects to schedule, highlighting task priorities, departmental interdependencies, and resource issues and risks.
- Maintain communications with all team members, team leads, and executive management, internally and externally.
- Partner with supporting functional teams, including publishing, marketing, finance, licensing, quality assurance and customer service.
- Understand and plan for all project deliverables, including internally and externally required build and marketing/PR needs.
- Identifying production issues and conflicts between schedule, cost, and project scope targets and offering solutions.
- Assist in producing and maintaining the related budgets and cost forecasts for the projects.
- Maintain a creative environment, motivate all developers, nurture team health and foster a culture of success.
- Understand and contribute to company goals and core values while bringing a positive and collaborative approach to all project related activities.
- A minimum of 10 years as a Producer within the video games industry
- Project management experience, including Scrum, Kanban, and traditional waterfall methodologies and tools, as well as the ability to prioritize and solve problems.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, leading to a demonstrated ability to work within a team structure.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Recognized ability to build and lead large teams.
- Assertive and outstanding team player with a high level of emotional intelligence.
- Exhibited ability to mentor employees at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of Video Game Industry/Market Awareness.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with working in JIRA.
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.