Senior Concept Artist
Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra series and the hit game Killing Floor, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. Poised to surpass this success for their next project Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
Sr. Concept Artist
Tripwire is looking for a talented concept artist to and create visually stunning AAA quality games. The candidate will work directly with the art director to establish and maintain the visual direction and high quality standards for the game.
- Create concept art and other key images to help the development team reach their artistic goals efficiently.
- Create mood pieces to help explore lighting studies, color grading, and mood studies.
- Provide paint overs to help smooth out any issues that come up during production
- Communicate candidly with artists on the team to help clarify vision
- Generate storyboards for cinematics
- Provide critique to other artist as well as take critique
- Work alongside the Art Director and other artists in the team to conceptualize high quality unique characters, environments, vehicles and weapons.
- Shipped at least 2 PC or Console title as a concept artist
- Excellent communications skills, able to communicate visually
- Must be able to provide a portfolio that demonstrates skills and experience
Preference to applicants with:
- 6+ years of professional concept art experience on a AAA PC or console title
- Experience developing in the first person shooter genre
- Some experience modeling with Maya, 3d Studio Max, ZBrush, or similar modeling packages to generate rough models to paint over
- Unreal Engine 3 and 4 experience
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.