Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra series and the hit game Killing Floor, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. Poised to surpass this success for their next project Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
- Design, develop, and extend robust platform services using Steam, PSN, Xbox Live, and other online services
- Collaborate with teams to create and maintain online components and features.
- Implement internal API’s and tools to support our backend services
- Maintain and improve build and release management systems
- Analyze and optimize code for speed and memory usage
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent C++ programming and debugging skills
- One or more shipped titles with relevant experience
- Knowledge of build automation and release management systems
- Proactive, detail oriented, autonomous and self-motivated
Preference to applicants with:
- Experience integrating with third party APIs and web services
- Experience developing on PS4 and Xbox One
- Unreal Engine experience
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.