Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra and Killing Floor series, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. Poised to surpass this success for their next project Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Metro Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
- Develop and maintain creature and character AI
- Work closely with designers to create compelling gameplay
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- Experience developing AI navigation and behavior for video games
- 3+ years industry experience with minimum one shipped title
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills
- Strong 3d math skills
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline
Preference to applicants with:
- Significant Unreal Engine experience
- Experience creating both single player AI and multiplayer “Bot” AI